Thursday 28 June 2012

7days7dresses

Well, I decided to participate in the competition that has been launched by http://www.fashionchampagne.com/2012/06/7-days-7-dresses-comp.html and it seems quite interesting. Actually it's only one day left and I feel very lucky I got the info bout the competition just on time (today) :D
So here are my pictures  - 7 dresses from New look, each one for a day of the week ;)
All the stuff is from NEW LOOK, not only the dresses. I think that they have very beautiful bags, shoes, accessories, that's why I decided to use them. It was really fun doing the manipulations. ^.^
Enjoy the rest of the evening! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Heya I just entered too! :P (Last minute or what? :P) I love your outfit for tuesday - especially that watch actually! xx

    ReplyDelete